- Issue Tracker
- If you have any questions, problems or want to give feedback please file an issue in our issue tracker.
- For chatting with the community we have an IRC channel named
irc.gnome.org. Logs for the channel are available at https://quodlibet.duckdns.org/irc/pygobject.
- Mailing List
- If you want to start a discussion with the Python community that is part of the GNOME project use the mailing list at https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/python-hackers-list.
- StackOverflow / StackExchange
- If you have technical questions about PyGObject you can find answers on Stack Overflow. When asking there please use the tag PyGObject.
If you are unsure which communication channel to use please use the issue tracker.